We went with Nana and Papa to the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend. If you live in the Central Texas area and have young children, I would recommend it. They have a hay ride, pumpkin painting, dress the farmer, a hay maze, a large pile of hay for the kids to jump and play in (take the Benadryl along), duck races, games, food, and of course, a good selection of pumpkins as well as plenty of photo ops. It's called The Silo Christmas Tree Farm and is off of Hwy 36 between Gatesville and Temple. We all had a good time and enjoyed the wonderful Fall weather we are having.
I am Disoriented
10 years ago
2 comments:
Looks great! That sounds like a great place to pick out pumpkins. Thanks for sharing. ~Carolyn
p.s. now you just need to join facebook! Or do have you done that already? lots of fun and addicting!
I'm going to tell my sister about that place!!!
And, yes, you need to join Facebook...everyone's doing it! Really they are...there are a ton of people from good ole GHS on there.
~Vonda
Post a Comment